How to Play
A roulette wheel covers numbers 1-36, including “0” & “00” respectively for a total of 38 different possible outcomes on each turn.
1. Roulette begins once players have placed their bets. Players can bet both “inside wagers” and “outside wagers” if they would like.
Inside Wagers - Wagers placed on either a specific number or an inside combination of numbers. A player’s total of their inside wagers must meet the posted table minimum and may not individually exceed the posted table minimum
Outside Wagers - Wagers placed on either red, black, odd, even, numbers 1-18, numbers 19-36, the dozens or the columns. The numbers 0 and 00 are not included in any outside wager. A player’s outside wagers must individually meet the posted table minimum and may not exceed the posted table maximum.
2. The dealer will throw a ball into a spinning roulette wheel.
3. The ball will then land on a number on the roulette wheel. This number will represent the winning number for that round and bets will be paid out accordingly.
Common Roulette Terms
- Inside Bets – Bets made on the inside section of the roulette table. This is where the individual number bets are made.
- Outside Bets – Bets made on the outside section of the roulette table. These bets cover a large portion of numbers with lower payout odds.
- Split – Bet made that covers 2 numbers. Odds payout at 17:1.
- Straight Up – Bet placed on a single number. Odds payout at 35:1.