Update: Effective immediately, Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati will resume 24-hour operations. As per Governor DeWine, the 11:00pm Ohio curfew has been lifted.
- All dining areas and restaurants are operating at reduced capacity and seating to conform to physical social distancing.
- 2/11/2021 - Effective Immediately: We resumed 24 hour operations. For additional dining hours and information visit: hardrockcasinocincinnati.com/dining
2/11/2021 - Effective Immediately: We resumed 24 hour operations. See Bar and Lounge hours for revised hours of operations. 24-hour drink service available directly from slot machines.
- Individuals entering the property are required to have their temperature taken.
- Anyone with a temperature reading above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be directed to a secondary checkpoint where they will undergo subsequent screening.
- If an elevated temperature persists, the individual will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Wearing face masks is required for guests and team members while inside the property except for eating and smoking
- If you forget your mask, a complimentary mask will be provided upon request at entry points
- All guests and team members must follow physical social distancing guidelines.
- Areas where lines form such as entrances, cage, dining areas, etc. will be marked with appropriate signage and markers to guide individuals where to stand.
- Elevators are limited to four guests at a time
**Please note we adhere to reduced and/or limited capacity mandates
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing are strongly recommended for all guests.
- Multiple free-standing and wall dispensers are available in addition to pump sanitizers at table games and outlets.
Clear plexiglass shields are installed where appropriate in areas throughout the casino. These include:
- Gift Shop
- Wild Card Club
- Table Games
- Restaurant host stands
Reduced availability and spacing of slot machines
- Every other slot machine, or appropriate protocol, will be closed to adhere to physical social distancing guidelines
Reduced Table Games availability and seating capacity
- There will be a reduced number of table games in play due to reconfigurations for social distancing purposes
- Plexiglass shields are installed between dealers and guests where appropriate and between individual chairs.
- Poker Tables are now open
- NEW: Hard Rock’N Dice is a side-bet replacing Hot Hand Dice which is on both versions of Dice - standard and crapless which will remain
- NEW: Rock N’21 is a blackjack game replacing Jack Jack
- Every other sink and urinal will be turned off to assist with physical social distancing.
- Restrooms cleaned every 30 minutes
- Comp dollars earned prior to our closure will remain valid for the remainder of the year.
- Comp dollars earned after June 19th, 2020, must be used within 6 months of the date earned. Comp dollars not used within 6 months of the earning date will be considered expired.
- Safe + Sound program is an elevated disinfecting and sanitizing program implemented 24/7 by dedicated Clean Team Ambassadors
- All Team Members have undergone COVID-19 Safety and PPE Training
- High touch surface areas cleaned every hour
- Frequent use of Electrostatic Atomizer technology to sterilize casino chips, playing cards and any high touch surface areas such as slot machine and table games
- No Valet Parking
- Valet Parking area will be used for Elite and X-Card only
- Parking Levels 1 and 4
- Handicap Drop-off: Levels 1 and 4
- Uber and Lyft drop off and pick up at the Cube entrance, not the valet entrance